Vs > Constantine (Ain El Bey)
Chongqing vs Constantine (Ain El Bey) Climate & Distance Between
Chongqing vs Chunggang, South Korea
Chongqing vs Fergana, Russia
Chongqing vs Rivolto, Italy
Chongqing vs Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, Usa
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Man, Ivory Coast
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Aberdeen, Ms, Usa
Onslow, Western Australia vs Sambaba Sud
Waikaremoana Onepoto vs Damazin
Djibouti vs Owosso, Mi
Arcadia, Fl vs Tarauaca
- The distance between Chongqing, China and Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria is approximately 8,917 km or 5,541 mi.
- To reach Chongqing in this distance one would set out from Constantine (Ain El Bey) bearing 60.5° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Chongqing bearing 126.3° or SE .
- Chongqing has a humid subtropical climate with dry winters (Cwa) whereas Constantine (Ain El Bey) has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Chongqing is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Constantine (Ain El Bey) is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average temperature is 3.5 °C (6.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.9 °C (5.2°F) more in Chongqing. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 577.2 mm (22.7 in) more which is equivalent to 577.2 l/m² (14.17 US gal/ft²) or 5,772,000 l/ha (617,065 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 6.8° higher in Chongqing than in Constantine (Ain El Bey).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chongqing relative to Constantine (Ain El Bey). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Chongqing
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -50 (-2)
|| -37 (-1)
|| -24 (-1)
|| -50 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (¬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Chongqing vs Savannakhet, Laos
Chongqing vs Galva, Il, Usa
Chongqing vs Huanuco, Peru
Chongqing vs Colorado Springs, Co, Usa
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Grand Junction, Colorado, Usa
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Golden, Bc, Canada
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Ume√•, Sweden
Constantine (Ain El Bey) vs Ushibuka, Japan
Pawhuska, Ok vs Nandaime
Kumagaya vs Bangkok/ Don Muang
Lake Coleridge vs Masatepe
Ngaoundere vs Kassala
Chongqing vs Constantine (Ain El Bey) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chongqing
- Zhengzhou, China - 884.8 kms (549.8 miles) NE
- Xi'An, China - 579.2 kms (359.9 miles) NNE
- Pingbian, China - 679.4 kms (422.2 miles) ENE
- Yichang, China - 476 kms (295.8 miles) ENE
- Nanchang, China - 915.7 kms (569 miles) E
- Changsha, China - 627.3 kms (389.8 miles) ESE
- Zhijiang, China - 381.8 kms (237.2 miles) SE
- Ganzhou, China - 924.6 kms (574.5 miles) ESE
- Guangzhou, China - 982 kms (610.2 miles) SE
- Nanning, China - 781.4 kms (485.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Constantine (Ain El Bey)