| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chongqing in March is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In March the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in March is dry with rain at times. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of liquid falls during an average of 10 days.
- In March the blue above Chongqing is gloomy with an average of a scanty 2:36 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:29 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 11:56.
- There are approximately 9:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 22.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 77.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chongqing March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Chongqing, China
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Chongqing:
- Zhengzhou, China - 884.8 kms (549.8 miles) NE
- Xi'An, China - 579.2 kms (359.9 miles) NNE
- Pingbian, China - 679.4 kms (422.2 miles) ENE
- Yichang, China - 476 kms (295.8 miles) ENE
- Nanchang, China - 915.7 kms (569 miles) E
- Changsha, China - 627.3 kms (389.8 miles) ESE
- Zhijiang, China - 381.8 kms (237.2 miles) SE
- Ganzhou, China - 924.6 kms (574.5 miles) ESE
- Guangzhou, China - 982 kms (610.2 miles) SE
- Nanning, China - 781.4 kms (485.6 miles) SSE