| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chongqing in June is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in June is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in June is faintly wet with rain once in a while. Around 182mm (7.2in) of water falls across an average of 15 days.
- The skies in Chongqing are a little dull with on average a mere 4:07 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:53 long and the longest day is 14:01 long with an average length of 13:58.
- There are approximately 9:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chongqing June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Chongqing, China
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Chongqing:
- Zhengzhou, China - 884.8 kms (549.8 miles) NE
- Xi'An, China - 579.2 kms (359.9 miles) NNE
- Pingbian, China - 679.4 kms (422.2 miles) ENE
- Yichang, China - 476 kms (295.8 miles) ENE
- Nanchang, China - 915.7 kms (569 miles) E
- Changsha, China - 627.3 kms (389.8 miles) ESE
- Zhijiang, China - 381.8 kms (237.2 miles) SE
- Ganzhou, China - 924.6 kms (574.5 miles) ESE
- Guangzhou, China - 982 kms (610.2 miles) SE
- Nanning, China - 781.4 kms (485.6 miles) SSE